Hi Michael,

Just to clarify... when you say you use the local disk, does that mean you
copied the install to a local disk?  We have seen where copying the
installation files from a network share to the local disk resolve some
issues.

We have a full ARS 7.5 / ITSM 7.6 install on 64bit 2008 R2.  The install
went almost too smoothly.

Jason