From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Ravi
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AREmail emails going to wrong users

Remedy 7.1.1

Hi: not sure if anyone has seen this. I have a mailbox configured to use
a standard solaris sendmail to send emails. Occasionally users are
receiving the wrong emails. For example as per AR System Email Messages
form, email1 was sent out to user1, email2 was sent out to user2, email3
was sent out to user3. User3 somehow received email2. Not sure if user2
received email1. This seems to happen only for emails that have the same
Date Sent time in the AR System Email Messages form. Has anyone else
seen this? It's hard to do any troubleshooting in the sendmail logs
since it doesn't log anything other than the time and the destination
email address.

Thanks
Ravi