From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shellman, David
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:38 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: AREmail emails going to wrong users

Ravi,

There is a known bug in the email engine.  SW00332327 Email Engine incorrectly
used the body text of the previous record when processing the current outgoing
message.

This bug only shows up when the system is sending a number of outbound emails.
We would see the bug in about 6 of 120 outbound emails.  It would not always be
the same 6 but we were seeing roughly the same number each time.

This has been corrected in the latest 7.1 patch 008 and in 7.5 Patch 003.

Dave