Thad - Thank you for your detail. Perhaps I should state for aesthetic
purposes that the form has quite a few Page Fields, with some embedded
Page Fields so that only a small portion of the form is presented to
the user at any one time. Each portion has sections for Oracle
Responsiblities - such as those for Accounts Payables, Order
Management etc.

As I have very limited Remedy training and no Remedy co-workers,
perhaps you can clear up something for me. I see you mentioned the
option of Table Loop in the filter. With my background a 'table' loop
would search through each record in the table, searching for a
matching parameter. Is this how a Table Loop in Remedy works, or does
that search each field in one record?

I like the fact that this example is little maintenance. My company is
laying me off the end of January and I'm trying to leave Remedy in a
good state. I've been automating quite a bit of the admin work and
looking for ways to reduce work once there is no full time Remedy
person.

Thanks,
Christine