We are on a Linux/Oracle installation, but we had something similar
for our mid-tier users when we turned on HTTPS.  The report would open
just fine, but it was always a blank white screen where the report
should have been.

If this is for mid-tier, have you changed anything with http(s)?

Michael

--
Michael Hirst
University of Arizona,