I don't know as yet which of the consoles it is as I am in the process of taking notes but you may be right..

The rest of your description sounds about right.. If I click on the second print icon on the blank white page it displays a error in a pop up that says something to the effect that no results were selected to be displayed.. There was a highlighted row and just to eliminate the chance that the table field didn’t have Select first, Fire no workflow, I made the user to click on the highlighted record so there would be a table click action..

Good to know it works so at least we know its not a product defect so I'll need to check what's going on our end..

When I have system access we could compare our results if you would be kind enough to volunteer to run quick comparisons on workflow logs..

Cheers

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: strauss Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:56 PM Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Print icon on the Overview Console of ARS / ITSM 7.6.04

I don't see a print icon on the Overview console, but I do see one on the Incident Console. When I select an incident and click on it, I get a complex two-column report about the incident in a new window. That has another printer icon, and clicking on that opens a third window that looks the same as the second, followed by a page selection dialog, then a Windows printer dialog. Then I can print the one sheet shown, but I get three out of the printer - I'll bet the damn thing is defined as A4 or some equally useless format, because even if I specifically select the Current page in the page dialog, I get three. But it does print, and EVERY page I have open is https://.

This is IE 8 on Vista 32-bit. The mid-tier and app are 7.6.04.01 on Win23K R2 using tomcat 6.0.32.

Christopher Strauss, Ph.D.
Call Tracking Administration Manager
http://itsm.unt.edu/