That may well be it.. I am almost certain its https they are using. I know they use https and I recall having a discussion they have a http --> https redirection setup on the web server but since this is just my third day on site there, I am yet to come abreast with their full environment, and having not yet got network access, I am limited to information I get from our meetings, etc.

But I'm almost certain the client we tried in from was accessing the page using https. Have you got it working for clients using https?

If not is this some sort of a known issue with no resolution as yet?

I am beginning to doubt, based on your inputs, they do not have a fool proof https redirection procedure, so it may be their redirection that is modifying the URL causing the loss of the qualification part of the address or something..

Joe

-----Original Message----- From: Michael Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 2:56 PM Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Print icon on the Overview Console of ARS / ITSM 7.6.04

We are on a Linux/Oracle installation, but we had something similar for our mid-tier users when we turned on HTTPS. The report would open just fine, but it was always a blank white screen where the report should have been.

If this is for mid-tier, have you changed anything with http(s)?

Michael