We have been testing Win 7 (64bits) and RUT 7.6.4 for the past 3 months
now. The only issue was with the consoles. But since we upgraded the RAM
to 4Gb, we no longer have problems with the consoles at all.

The only other "bug" is with the spell checker with Office2010. You need
to Alt + Tab to find it again  while using spell check.  But as for Win 7
(64 Bits) and the Remedy User Tool 7.6.4 we are giving it a green light
here.

Thank you,

Pascale Sterrett

shawn.pier...@sug.com
Sent by: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
09/16/2011 06:29 AM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: User Tool and win7

**
It works for me on my laptop which is Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.  That’s
not to say that it doesn’t crash on occasion, but it generally works.

Thanks,

Shawn Pierson
Remedy Developer | Southern Union
5444 Westheimer Rd. Houston, TX 77056 | 713.989.7226