From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Brian Pancia
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2011 4:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Using login id in field 112

** Tried droping the quotes and semicolons at the beginning and end.  Also,
tried using field 6090 and 112.  Neither work.  This might be a bug in 7.6.04.
The documentation says it's support, but it looks like I might have to go the
individual group route.
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Frank Caruso