Hi,

Can you try to export the data into an ARX-file. You should get the exact
thing contained in the database if you do that. It may be interesting to
see if it really contains what you want it to contain.

I would be very surprised if this "core" functionality was broken in 7.6.04!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):

> Yep.  It is.  I think we have tried just about every possible combination
> of
> syntax.  The odd thing is that it either pops up with the group error or
> populates with the settings from the Dynamic Access field on the user
> form.
> It looks like it is somehow using that field as a translation from the
> user
> form.

>>> 60xxx-fields for that. If you use those fields, your syntax should be