Hi,

It is only one database.

It is easy to add a field. The server will automatically add a column to
the form-specific table.

It is NOT that easy to maintain or do correct customization of ITSM
applications.

In theory, this will be easier when you are on 7.6.04 and later, as you
can separate your customizations/overlays from the base functionality
supplied by BMC.

Best Practices, or so I believe:
- Change no objects, only add things.
- If a change is needed, disable/hide the original object and add yours
with a similar name. I would suggest to start with the same name, and then
add a suffix for your own stuff.

>From a maintenance perspective, I suggest that you DOCUMENT EVERYTHING you
do, and then redo/check these changes after you do a new install/upgrade
in the future.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11):