Try something like this....

@echo off

SET maxcount=30

SET increment=10

SET countfile="c:\count.txt"

REM get the current count (or start at zero if no current count)

IF EXIST %countfile% SET /P mycounter=<%countfile%

IF NOT EXIST %countfile% SET mycounter=0

REM increment counter

SET /a mycounter=%mycounter%+%increment%

ECHO Counter incremented to:  %mycounter%

ECHO %mycounter%>%countfile%

REM Check to see if the service needs to be restarted

IF %mycounter%==%maxcount% GOTO RESTART

GOTO END

:RESTART

REM Restart the service here