Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:37:24 -0400
From: kce...@hubbell.com
Subject: Re: OT - Batch scripting
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Try something like this…. @echo off SET maxcount=30SET increment=10SET
countfile="c:\count.txt" REM get the current count (or start at zero if no
current count)IF EXIST %countfile% SET /P mycounter=<%countfile%IF NOT EXIST
%countfile% SET mycounter=0 REM increment counterSET /a
mycounter=%mycounter%+%increment%ECHO Counter incremented to:  %mycounter%ECHO
%mycounter%>%countfile% REM Check to see if the service needs to be restartedIF
%mycounter%==%maxcount% GOTO RESTART GOTO END :RESTARTREM Restart the service
hereECHO Reset Service REM Reset the countDEL /Q %countfile%  :END Ken From:
Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On
Behalf Of Hyunkel v2.0