From: patrick zandi
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 4:32 PM
Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SRM -- just asking ---for the impossible.

** So you have Multi-tenecy and you have multiple companies..
and you have multiple requests...

Boss says:: I need you to add a field to 4 or the 10 companies forms, and that
should be easy right ?
Remedy teams says...: see you in a month..
Why? you are now manipulating 800 SRM's AOT, PDT's..

Question: is there a management tool, that BMC has to allow a field to be
created and mapped easily to many ? and do all the data manipulation, without a
12 min admin per: (none that we know of)

Question: is there some other free tool out there that can do it?

would not this be a good idea to have?

Also:: the ability to make 1 SRM, AOT, PDT, Q&A and share it with SOME
companies, not ALL companies..  Nope.. again..  Global only otherwise manually
granular specific.
Each has to be specific..

Now we are up to some 1350 SRM's, and it appears we shall soon be at 2500
SRM's.. Appears to be growing quickly.. BMC (we can't prevent change, but we
can adapt motto -- Where is that? again)

not complaining, just wondering, pondering..  about future.. OF....SRM ..
PLEASE..

I do not want to hear from Kinetic, I know, I know..

--
Patrick Zandi