What versions of SRM and ITSM are you on?
It looks like you're trying to create an incident. SRM pushes all the data
to the Incident Interface Create form. That is probably where you are
getting the error from.
What are you using for your auto assignment? Are you also pushing that data
from SRM or is it stored in the template?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2013, at 8:37 PM, Robert Heverley <robert.hever...@gmail.com>