From: patchsk [mailto:vamsi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 7.6.4 to 8.1

**
Same here. We actually finished our QA and about to start UAT on our upgrade
from version 8.0 to 8.1p002.
Found a few timezone related issues which we are working with BMC to resolve.
Our users are global with some areas of the application using site local times.
For us timezone is very important, other than that  we did not see any
stability issues so far.
Our current production version 8.0 was also very stable. It has been in
production for more than an year.
We are on linux6.x and Oracle11. So far seems to be stable.