Team,

Recently faced the same. followed felow points then i got BMC support.

1. Taken arstartup log to check the time consuming.
2. sent the ar.conf file. BMC recommended to change some configuration
setting.
3. Apart from remedy end, need a support from network and SQL Team.
4. please  check our BMC communities for this KB Article.

Regards,

Suresh Loganathan