From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: 31 July 2014 05:16
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-Tier 8.1 upgrade and Copy to New

**
I have checked the compatibility charts… I just want some real world
clarification.

If I install the Mid-Tier 8.1, I can still run my 7.6.04 Server?  Also, if I
want the Copy to New functionality… is it just a Mid-Tier upgrade or an AR
Server Upgrade as well?

Has anyone had any real problems with MT 8.1 and ARS 7.6.04?

Thanks!!

ITSM 7.6.04 SP2
ARS 7.6.04 SP4
Oracle 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production