From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: 29 September 2014 10:23
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Server side filter log not getting captured!

Hi,

Why not go for Client Side Filter Logs? You just need to make sure you belong
to the Client Side Logging Group specified in the Log Files tab you mentioned.
Then you go in to your User Preference Record and enable it.

Close the logging window just before the operation you want to investigate.

But some things not directly triggered by you will indeed require server side
logs, which I have never seen fail.

If the log is too big, you might have problems getting the file through
ARUser/Mid-Tier. You should log in to the server on the OS level to get it.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):

> Hi List,
>
> Can any one please help me here?
>
> I am unable to capture server side filter log from. I am using the
> following way to enable filter logs.
>
> AR System Administration-> AR System Administration Console
> ->System->General
> -> Server Information->'Log Files' tab. But when I click the 'View'
> -> button
> next to filter log, it simply shows:
>
> Attchment Size (KB) :0.0
>
> Can you please assist me if I am missing anything here.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
> Ayushi Agrawal

Are, and have been for 20 years"