Hi Everyone,

I had a couple of questions about generating PND fields internally for
scattering

The only example that I could find are in
"artscomponents/scatsolvercomp/TestScatSolvers.arts"
which uses the method
pnd_fieldCalcFromParticleBulkProps<https://atmtools.github.io/arts-docs-2.4/docserver/methods/pnd_fieldCalcFromParticleBulkProps.html>
 . I intend to use this with the PSD generator method
psdModifiedGammaMassXmean()

So, my questions are:

1.)  So, the "Mass_content" , "Xmean" and "Temperature" are the only fields
that I need to provide in the particle_bulkprop_field?

2.) Do I need to set the pnd_agenda_input manually , or does it take values
from the Bulkprop_fields?

3.)  Are there other examples for this method that I can refer to?

4.) Also, when I run the example "TestScatSolvers.arts" modified to use PSD
from psdModifiedGammaMassXmean(). I get this error

Exception: Call to ARTS WSM pnd_fieldCalcFromParticleBulkProps failed with
error: *scat_data* and *scat_species* are inconsistent in size.

Cheers,
Renish