--- In [email protected], "Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> 
> dfsavgny,
> 
> You are unfortunately the "Throw back", siding with an obviously
> Racially Motivated Group in 2006!

> If it were the early 1900's, or late 1800's, you'd be doing it 
against
> the Irish, or the Italians, instead of the Blacks ..... But it's 
2006,
> and those people have now become strong.
> 
> But, in your haste, you have also supported the improper use of 
Eminent
> Domain, too, because you have 100% Supported Larry Fishman, and 
Asbury
> Partners, as well as your Puppet three on the City Council ...... 
All of
> whom have immorally used Eminent Domain, and continue to do so!

You are so far out in orbit that you need an oxygen tank. As you 
know me (Dan Sciannameo) I think you know that I have certainly not 
support eminent domain, Larry Fishman or the Council majority. It is 
you that are the throw back. A throw back to the programs of the 
great society that after 40 years still do not work. I was born on a 
block with Italians, Irish, Puerto Ricans and Blacks. You were born 
in a lily white neighborhood. You have race guilt. I don't. I judge 
each on their character, not their race, gender, religion or sexual 
orientation. I just hate scumbags no matter what color they are or 
how much they earn.








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to