--- In [email protected], "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I've said dogs are better then people many times...
> 
> To add to your list;
> 
> My dog has a sense of humor and knows how to make me laugh
> Hugs me every day when I get home from work
> Saved me during the darkest period of my life
> Appreciates me no matter what
> Knows when I'm feeling down and how to cheer me up
>

That was why I got married 22 years ago, so I thought.



That was why I know have two kids. 

As long as I fund them and kiss their ass, so far the above is true.



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to