I've said dogs are better then people many times...

To add to your list;

My dog has a sense of humor and knows how to make me laugh
Hugs me every day when I get home from work
Saved me during the darkest period of my life
Appreciates me no matter what
Knows when I'm feeling down and how to cheer me up



--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Just stick with it. It's worth the effort. In no time at all, you
> will have a best friend that will 
> > never, ever, let you down.
> 
> I won't say I like dogs better than people but,
> 
> my dog never argues with me,
> never asks for money,
> never complains about me not being romantic,
> doesn't buy many clothes,
> and is always there to greet me at the door no matter how late I come
> home.
> 
> The worse thing I could say is that he always wants me to take my
> socks off so he can run around with them.
>





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to