Hi

I have downloaded the Runnix.img.gz and the
astlinux-trunk-1725-via-serial tar/gz kindly provided at
http://www.djhsolutions.com/astlinux/

I have installed the runnix image onto a NeoWare CA22 thin client and
this boots up OK.

I have unzipped/untarred the astlinux file, and have copied its contents
:

    astflag

    astlinux-trunk-1725.run

    astlinux-trunk-1725.run.conf

    astlinux-trunk-1725.run.sha1

    initrd.img

into the /mnt/base/os directory. However upon rebooting the box I get
the following message when Runnix tried to process the astlinux image :

    Verifying astlinux-trunk-1725.run...

    : No such file or directory5.run

    astlinux-trunk-1725.run not verified.

Note that there is no space after the word "directory" on the second
line, almost like the line has been overwritten.

Has anyone seen this before or can anyone offer a solution ?

Many thanks

Mart

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of the company. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must
take no action based upon it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. In
accordance with English Law, email communications may be monitored. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present in
this email; however, the company cannot accept responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of this email. We recommend that you subject this
email to your own virus checking procedures. BTS Holdings PLC is registered in
England 1517630, VAT No 523 5092 66. Registered office, BTS House, Manor Road,
Wallington, SM6 0DD