I second the preference for Haskell-style "let" and "where", which is to
say no "end"s and no curly braces.
Of course, this requires indentation to be syntactic and not just a matter
of aesthetics/readability. I think this
is a good thing, not just because it is more concise but maybe even more so
because it enforces readability
(non-indented code will not compile) and stylistic uniformity in the
community.

As a side-note, Haskell allows curly braces and semi-colons as an optional
form of writing.
One may write "foo f = let {x=a; y=b; ...} in ...", etc. Useful for
one-liners or for people who want their code
to look like more C-ish.