Re: requesting ideas for a new game by UltraSound

@post 4 completely agreed, thumbs up. I've hopefully got a start on some of that with my switch to python. As for the hole depression ishue, and don't take it the rong way, key is correct. My advice would be to confront the root of your depression first before you take on any game related activities. Game developing can intraduce stress depending on the project. You can turn that stress into fun, but believe me, from someone who's learned it the hard way, depression makes game development 20 times less fun. I'd never classify game development as a releaver of depression, and if your working with a team it can make things all the more stressful. My advice. Before you even consider developing a game, get the depression sorted out. Believe me it'll be much less hard than you having to deal with it while developing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector