Re: requesting ideas for a new game by UltraSound

Considering I suffered from depression for quite a while and had some of it left over when I started game development, that's why I braught the ishue up. Its not just online games that'll cause it either. Offline games depending on the project can spark it even if it doesn't sound like it depending on how bad it is. In case you do decide to confront game development while under said depression, the only advice I can ever give you is this. Don't, ever set a release date. Yes, I know, their'll be though's who argue about this, but believe me, setting a release date no matter how close to completion the project appears to be will only place more stress on you, and its precycely why I instead of setting a release date give exact details on what's coded currently. Not only does it help me by eliminating stress, it gives me and though's who read my updates a general idea of how close a project is to completion. As for game ideas, I don't have any to offer, but I do have some advice for coming up with them. Try and think of the specific things your intrested in. Not things you just do or would play, but things your really intrested in, believe me it'll actually keep you focused to the project a lot longer than just doing it for entertainment perpices.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector