Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy all.
Sorry for the double post, but that ehh buying didn't go so well,so its put off again until hope fucking fully tomorrow. At least I dam well hope so!!!

I traveled to the store to look at a few windows moddles that were avalable,and if none were to my liking to grab a mbp 2012. I was able to find a few good moddles I'll talk about them in a bit, and I would've ended up getting a mbp because those good moddles while good were slightly more than I could pay/had the cash on me.
It turns out that the amount I had to pay as the downpayment wasn't right as told to me by the guy working at the store a few days ago,even though I confirmed the details with him at least 4 times.....
So had to come back due to lack of cash to pay the dp with for either machines that I liked.

There's this fantastic machines, too much for my needs,but like only a few thousands more, which translates to 30 40 $$ more than what a mbp with a 256gb ssd w ould end up costing me with 8gb ram.
Its a asus ROG 552gl? or something along those lines, I'm a bit drained out so can't be sure on the sequence of the letter and digits.
I7 hq 6th gen processor,8gb ddr4 ram,4gb graph,1tb 7200rpm hdd. now I'm just wondering, what's the fucking catch? I' mean its one of those things too good to be true....
Oh and, its a aluminum chassy too,just like the macs???? or so it felt to me anyhow.

Second is a hp I7U processor,16gb ddr 4 ram,could be 8 not sure,and the rest the same.

I'll find the hp moddle and exact config and post again, editing is such a pain on ios,hence my posts come out as they have been. lol

If I can get the cash for it,this asus machine sounds really great,baring any hidden catches, but I'm still leaning towards mbp,third gen processor or no.

grryf.