Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy there,

shrug, if I could find a laptop like the acer moddle around here, I'd snap it up. Not just because its quite good,but also it comes with a windows that ain't loaded down with crap.

Heading out to buy either a mbp soon,or another del or hp machines that I'm able to find.

I tryed looking for the applestore app,but as I suspected it is not available around here. If the emi/recurring payment options that apple offers in the UK and US were avalable here without a creditcard(its not avalable with one either) I'd happily grab a I7q 2015mbp but alas it doesn't so there we have it.

I'm getting the mbp 2012 and the macbookair 2016 at the same price,but I am not going for air because I'm thinking its processor might turn out to be a little week for my needs.
speaking of processors, just found out that the mbp 2012 heats and overheats a lot,which doesn't make me feel good,because of the lenovo z500 I had before t his.
oh well, wish me luck.
And thank you all for all the suggestions/ answers and so on.
thanks.