Re: Survive the Wild!

momo7807 wrote:

Hi
I don't play this game anymore, but I wanna say many many unrealistic things and admin power.
1. Sam, let me ask you, are admins magicians? How does an admin causes random disasters on a normal area? Could you explain it in realistic way? Why does a disaster happens on normal area? I mean, what's the reason. There's no sign of a disaster, like global warming, an active volcano, etc.
Everything happens because of admins.
2. unrealistic things are everywhere. For example, why are the gift shop and gas station always burning? If a bulding catch on fire, that bulding must been destroyed after certain amount of time is past.
How do you sleep in the deep ocean? If you can, try that in your real life and you will die. Sleeping underwater? that is really stupid.
How can you safely drink ocean water using your pot? Try that in your real life.
How can you naturally cure yoursel f from radiation? At least you will have to go to the hospital or use health scanner to find if there is a cancer in your body. If anything serious has been found, you will have to go to the hospital for treatment.
Teleporters and Dfcs, again, should be removed.
I don't care if you read this post or not, as I don't play this game anymore, but I'm posting this because I want these problems to be fixt.
Thanks

Hi Momo, as you don't play you do not know what is happening around in the new update. You are just imagining base on what you read here. Let me add on something.
1. Let the natural disaster spawn by itself, no need admin interference, as it is called natural disasters, not admins disasters. If the user goes offline, then you should program the system to automatically put on karma points for the user. the higher the point that user accumulate, the higher the damage they will suffer the next time a disaster appears, even losing more than 1000 health. This is to make it fair for all, so even admin won't escape disasters. as now, admin can spawn disasters in places they're not in, and they don't have to suffer natural disasters.
2. no one sleeps under water, to think of that is even more stupid.
3. about removing dfc and teleporter, let me ask all of you, or we can make a pole to see the response. Are you willing to pay a dollar or 2, or even more, like what Swamp did to keep the server running? I now think Sam should consider this since people are crying over the unfairness of dfc and teleporter. make the game a paid subscription to offset the cost.
4. By the time everyone is talking about the new update, you guys should seriously look into security. If someone can unbanned themselves from the game, what meaning does it bring?
5. about staying long in the gas station or giftshop, if people do not like it burning, there can be another ways to prevent those. You can just limit items to be picked up by users in a day, or implementing a taxing system. this can be equivalent to modern days scenario for staying in a motel or something similar, where if you stay at a specific place too long, you have to pay. in STW, tax should be automatically collected from users inventory, from the most valuable items to the least. Just like if you stay above a specified time you will get tax 1% of your inventory items, and it keeps increasing each STW days. People who just sit and wait to collect items in the gas station for long will find it actually not beneficial because their good items will be tax.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector