Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi
I see people started complaining again about DFC's and teleporters aren't realistick!
firstly, oh well, this is a game, I have never seen in my life a game that doesn't have unrealistick things.
Secondly, if those get removed, get ready to pay Sam 50 dollars a month to keep the game running! Elss, bie bie survive the wild.
Third, I don't know if sleeping underwater is a new bug that recreated itself, but as far as I know that has been fixed sence diving underwater was added to the game, thus, I'd say, play the game, know it, then come here to talk.
Next, oh Sam, make disasters spawn automaticaly and make them take damage from 500 to 2000 so people wouldn't survive. Thank god we have admins to spawn disasters, admins usualy don't spawn disasters that can kill, especially on main land since there are newbies.
About people getting panished if they go offline during a disaster, it is unfair if you get hurt and others not cause they were cowards and ran offline like mouses!
I would myself reporte people to admins if they do such things.
At the end, some people have been asking oh Sam admins shouldn't have the ability to look at players if players don't trust them! If that happens, trust me, most of stw players would start cheating without any problems! And well you know, only someone who wants to cheat would complain about that thing usualy. big_smile
As Mayana said, who is the dum who would trust an admin if they request? Aw, only a few people would, right?Or I think, cheaters would? Oh boy give me a brake

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector