Re: New tts voices available

A bit on the pricey end, but great sounding voices overall. They couldn't have done the demo better in my opinion. The music watermark makes for an interruption free demo. I'm firmly against Vw voices complaining every utterance when they lost their license *makes for some great tts production though* or cepstral voices doing the same thing for that matter. Neither am I in favor of expiring demos either, because those just stop working after 30 or so days. The music overlay is a perfect balance between the two kinds of tts demos we see. It's a nag that doesn't require interruption. The voices are actually pretty responsive too. They lag a little bit but maybe the demo song makes them lag. Maybe what they should do is make the voices function normally for an hour after system boot just so that people can test responsiveness, then activate the demo song nag.