Re: not sure what happened to the dev of a dark room iOS and Ensign

Se the recent announcements from EA about madern. Now this is a big step. THere's a topic about this and it sas that they are going to be implementing some stuff post launch. NOw that's awesome. While it's very different from A Dark Room, I think we have games like A Dark Room, King of Dragon Pass, and Skullgirls to thank as I think they have been talking, a little, about accessibility. We also keep on contacting devs. I unfortunately have hit a massive roadblock at my magic the gathering, Staneless have said they need approval before they can just add anything to the UI, even if it's just a menu. So yes, we still have a while to go but it's getting better, very slowly. It's like an incremental game ala dark room and crafting kingdom. You start small but every step you take, may eventually bring new thigns. Of course, there's surprises and shocks along the way -- for instance, EA is the latest crazy shock for me.