Re: Why Must People Crack Games

I would also like to point out that ever since... I think it was 2016-2017... yes, some time around the start of either last year or 2016... it is now legal for the NSA to hack VPNs to enforce the law. (Though considering the fact that they themselves don't know how to code (thank you, NSA tool dumps) and contract programmers who are *not* security professionals, and they've been hacked three times already.... well, their "security" is questionable at best.) I operate a VPN myself -- but I ain't giving out any more accounts or details since I think I can guess on how it will be used sad. There's only one user who uses it right now.