Re: Monthly chat February 2018

Well, last night around midnight, just after I crawled into bed, I heard this loud crash. When I lived on the east of town, I lived close to a rail yard, and I would hear the occasional loading up where train cars would couple, they'd back up the loco and it'd slam into the car and couple them together. It sounded kind of like that, and I couldn't figure out what happened. Here it turns out that someone wrecked their car, hit a tree and ended up on someone's lawn. It's like catty corner from my dining room window. The thing is, there were parked cars along the street, so my conclusion is, since none of them were damaged, that he must have been driving on the sidewalk. He was probably drunk or something. They towed it off and I fell asleep soon after.

It's moderately cold and fairly windy today.