Re: Help with hazing issue (may get controversial)

I know that I wouldn't be able to consider other options if I were in your situation. It would be really hard to talk me out of taking matters into my own hands and getting back at whoever is causing a problem. I flew off the handle when I heard about problems my younger sister was having at her own school, and I was plotting out what I was going to do, refusing to listen to anyone, but I just took a moment. I stepped away from everything, and that time helped me relax. My sister even came up with a genius way to fix the situation herself. You have every right to be furious. I think the meeting is a great way to start things off. Unexpected is ideal, so he doesn't have time to come up with something to protect himself. Any information to confirm what he's done would be very important so it doesn't have to rely on just accusation because the school is likely to take the most passive route.