Re: Help with hazing issue (may get controversial)

Ok. I am talking with the sister. By the way, I double checked that my friend and this sister are not the same person. My mind wanted me to make sure that they were different people before I continue. And they are. This sister has no idea what wrong and right is, she doesn't know what options are available. This is truly sad. The brother does physically abuse her, and she has mentioned sharp objects are involved, and that can count as a weapon. So I think she has quite a story to tell and will be more than a grate help to ending this for her, my friend, and anyone else who's in that bastard's mind. I have more details, but I do not wish to give them out without permission. But wanted to give an update.