Re: Help with hazing issue (may get controversial)

I'm sorry guys. I am still having fits of rage and sometimes I still wish for solution 3. I know that is wrong, but don't expect me to not wan solution 3 sometimes. I would like to get her, one of her parents, and the principal in a conversation, and send the kid to the conversation as well. That is my vision, anyway. Maybe he hasn't deleted the messages yet. However, the hard part is making the principal understand how important it is to not give the kid opportunity to delete them while being sent. If there is any chance he has them still, we want to maximize keeping that chance. I can also offer my support over facetime in this meeting if necessary. I am not apart of the problem, unless they ask to verify the messages with her phone. At that point, is when I am actually apart of this. Which despite my fears, I may have to step in, I want to if necessary, but it is  scary. So tonight I will talk to her and have her talk to her mom about setting up a meeting with the principal, and stressing the importance of maximizing that chance of getting the messages on his phone assuming they are still there. He can not know about this meeting in advance, it has to be an unexpected moment, where he does not have any chance of deleting the messages