Re: Help with hazing issue (may get controversial)

All of the messages in post 1 ar every single one he has sent. So they were not lost, however since I am the main carrier of them, technically I tampered with it. Now onto more news, the friend is now in contact with the sister. She asked the sister if I am allowed to meet and talk with about about it along with my friend. She has agreed. This will definitely help with things, as she is the closest to her brother. I will definitely show her this thread. I do not hide this thread from people, it is becoming very important and is the easiest way to tell this story and get an idea of what people are thinking. So I will add a post when the sister and my friend and I work out a better solution. I am glad she wants to help us, and I am sure she is glad we want to help her, because apparently, he locked his sister out of the house on purpose last night. Oh, and finally I can start giving you information directly from her, so it is much better. I will ask her if she wants this thread to have no more information about her family and other things, and will ask if she would like to contribute. It's up to her.