Re: Help with hazing issue (may get controversial)

Ok. I need to say something, and it is going to be said now. Him and his parents are going to a bad place. I dont' know where they will end up going, but they will not be going to a good place. And anyone who is talking about getting him help, you better evaluate your thoughts, eacuse his sister and this friend are suffering at the hands of him. His sister especialy. I am convincing her that foster care is that anser. It is most definitely the answer, and I will help her get there, and my friend and I will hep her every step. Him getting help should not be a concern to anyone anymore. The safety of these girls and everyone else is. I will continue to motivate her to fight for wanting fostr care, and we will get police involved immediately. The evidence of messages and my friend's abuse won't eve n be necessary to achieve what we need to. The sister's scars and story is enough. This is unbelievable and I am ready to make this nightmare over. We still need an master plan, but it we need one fast. I need any suggestions possible, forget the outcome of the kid and the parents. Help us get a plan rolling