Re: An interesting scenario, thoughts?

I would agree with assault_freak...with a small caveat. I'd let him know that he's welcome to pray for me - but in private, on his own. If he truly wants God to heal me, and wants to intercede on my behalf, he has the right to do so. But by asking to pray directly over me, it's as if he's trying to redirect the glory to himself, rather than letting it be directed to God. If I woke up tomorrow and I could see, I would praise God - I wouldn't need to know whether or not somebody had been praying for me. And I know that God is every bit as capable of healing (if He so chooses) in response to a remote prayer as He is in response to a prayer directly over the recipient.

Very interesting topic, though. It's actually not something I've experienced, to the best of my memory.