Re: An interesting scenario, thoughts?

Hello folks. Well Brazil is a quite religious country and I found myself uncountable times in situations like that. As for my religion beliefs, I was born into the catolic religion, then I started to look for my own understanding about faith.
In my searches I discovered that no matter what your religion is or what is the name of your god. Since you believe it and do not intend to harm or disrespect other's faith.
I usually try my best to show that I am blind for a reason. We learn with every single experience in this life. But there are some cases that you must loose something to discover what else we're able to do. Like Brendan, it is not my intention to talk much about religion, but some explanations had to be done.
Best regards, Haramir.