Re: Email clients for Windows

Personally, I really like Thunderbird precisely because! it is simple.
disable the calendar and all the panes accept folder pane, and the thing functions the way outlook express did on windows xp, list of folders up one side, messages in a folder in the centre, nothing to do but hit tab and shift tab, and any functions you want for messages on the context menu.

I tried using Gmail's web mail interface, but selecting and moving emails was way too much a pain, apart from the fact gmail have this really weird tagging system which thunderbird just fixes on it's own.
I also tried windows mail, but half of the useful functions just are not accessible, that and things like managing address book contacts is an annoying process.
I even experimented with getting outlook express to run under windows 10, which worked until windows decided to randomly delete it for no reason.

Microsoft outlook I fully agree is a bloated, complex, over ridiculous mess, that cant' even do basic things like use the tab key or context menu properly (again, why microsoft replaced outlook express with this  piece of shite I don't know), however, if your looking for a simple male client, I'd still recommend Mozilla thunderbird myself.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector