Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

No, Jade, what I said regarding Ethan's understanding of that article of not short-sighted in the least. Influenza, and COVID-19, are both viruses. They are both smaller in size than the pores in your masks. Thus, it is logical that droplets would get through those masks with no problem, so virus wins the contest hands down. If you want to keep out mosquitoes from your yard, what good will hurricane fencing do? It's the same with these masks. You've got material there that has pores that aren't small enough to keep it from getting through. So, be it the flu, this currenty virus, or any other virus for that matter, you're going to have to face the truth that your masks aren't going to do a blessed thing.
In answer to your question, we all no the numbers are fudged. We just had it happen in Vermont where my parents live. I was informed that there were a bunch of tests done, all of which showed positive. Then, a different batch of tests were performed within a very short time after that, and all but two of them showed up negative. The question you posed about the masks then is therefore null and void because the numbers do not add up. Plus, scientific data clearly shows they will not work. there is inconsistency  in the numbers, in the regulations, and those who are putting these regulations into effect. Speaking of those who are forcing these regulations on us, how is it that they can say we have to wear them when it's perfectly fine for they, being lawmakers and other so-called, experts can somehow be exempt? So, numbers being lower in communities where the masks are used is only so because that's the way they want to make it appear. In Pittsburgh, not far from where I live, we have more positive cases coming in each day. The thing is that this is a highly regulated community wear people must wear the masks, and yet the number of positive cases are going up. Again, question is null and void, sorry.
I know you won't believe it, but that's how it is. Write it off as mere opinion if you want, but I would have been clear on that if it was merely my own opinion. If I am proven wrong when all is said and done, then so be it, I'll own up to it. However, that time has not come, and there is more than enough evidence for me to continue in my current course of action. You'll say this was not sound argument, and I can't help you with that. You guys promoting the masks have offered nothing more than what has been spread throughout the media via these so-called experts who, I know, are motivated by more than honest to goodness care for people. There are just as many doctors that also do not agree with people like Fauci, and very well known doctors at that, but all of a sudden their findings don't matter because they don't fit the precious, and pathetic, narrative that people are supposed to hold to and live by. Again, I will not stop anyone from wearing masks who feels that is what they ought to, or need to, do. However, I will not stand for people who feel it is necessary to wear them forcing, shaming, and guilt-tripping those who disagree with them into wearing them. I am done having my life held hostage just because some people got sick and died, and will probably get sick and die in the future. That is unrealistic, and totally unreasonable. I don't know what it will take for this to sink into people's heads, but this garbage has to end right now. Wear the masks if you want, but leave the rest of us to do as we have to do. And, as I've said, if they are so great, then don't flip out when others choose not to wear them. I mean, you're protected, right? Stop trying to make others conform to a false narrative that is being used to cause further division and destruction of people's lives. It's up to you, but I've, yet again, stated my case. If others are getting sick, then I am sorry for them, but I will not put the rest of my life on hold just because others are getting sick. And, I wouldn't expect others to put their lives on hold for me as they need to provide for their own.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector