edwardthern wrote:
> Of course live is best followed by vinyl.... Digital anything is never
> as good as analog. And nothing is as good as live.
>
> But we all are just a simulation as none of this is real anyway
I know this was a troll, but jeez did you see the traces off that vinyl?
They were way different from the master. Digital is a lossless method of
getting any signal from point a to point b, only to let it be mangled by
the following analogue chain again.. If the digital playback of an album
is not to your taste, then it was mastered on a system that sounds
better than yours... or it was mastered badly.

Vinyl appears to soften the edges of a bad mix or master, flattering it.
That's all can really be said of it.