Archimago wrote:
> Love it man, send that $10K MQA DAC ASAP!
>
> I want to run a few impulse responses thru and see if I can verify the
> 16 MQA filters across the price points... I already have the measurement
> from the $100 AudioQuest Dragonfly Black, $2000 Mytek Brooklyn, and this
> $10,000 device will fit in nicely to the study.
>
> Any manufacturers out there interested??? :rolleyes:
>
> Not sure if I can -forget- conclusions... But I could try to rework
> things. :D

Hi Archimago!

Mytek make a studio-orientated DAC called the Manhattan (now in version
2, so *-someone-* must be buying the things!) at a cool $6000.

It has word clock in & out, so that you can buy several & sync them up
for multi-channel - at a price!

Don't know if it has MQA, but since it's for monitoring in the studio
listening room I suspect it would have...

Give Michal Jurewicz a call & see if he'll lend you a full set for
objective evaluation. He might just do it, he seems to be very proud of
his designs.

As for you being seduced by such things, I've got you pegged with the
"unclubable" Groucho Marx  :D

Dave  :cool: