"Michael S. Zick":
> For that use case, jro's suggestion of a custom, fuse based, file system la=
> yer
> that translates the current-user-specfic section of the master file's ACLs
> into current-user permissions may be what you need.
> As a WAFG, I suspect it would not be a trivial file system to write. ;-)

Maybe you are right. :-)
But what I suggested to him is different a little bit.
Since he mentioned about sshfs (fuse based), I am thinking to extract
the related parts from sshfs and create a new fuse based one.
Doesn't it sound easier than developing fuse based ACL converter?

J. R. Okajima

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devfeb