now that reports accidents and incidents are captured in a modern IT system
(SOAR) the actual events can be readily accessed and analysed

perhaps an annual summary analysis of events registered in SOAR would give our
community better clearer insight (chris?)

I feel that there may be a lot of assumptions going around that may not be
properly grounded (damn another pad pun)