Yes. My husband used Family Tree Maker for many years. About eight years ago
we switched to Mac and he got Reunion. I got interested in genealogy about6
months ago and found Runion hard to work with so I went searching for
something that would work much like a Mac product should. I found IFamily to
be a
great choice. Even my husband agrees, but since he has so much time and
energy invested in his program, he will stick with Reunion. You can get a
demo
from iFamily and give it a try.
I'm sold.
sfig

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Lew White <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> I've been using Family Tree Maker for 10 years on my PC, and am seriously
> considering switching to a Mac.  Can anyone recommend a Macintosh genealogy
> software package ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Lew
>
>
>
> >
>


-- 
sfig

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to