While searching the Centro de Conhecimento site, I saw a name that 
interested me.  I was looking at baptisms; however, this appeared to me to be 
in a different form from the baptisms.  Can someone who has done Sao Jorge 
research take a look and tell me what it says?
 
Sao Jorge, Velas, Manadas baptisms 1870-1879
on the left side #15 (also has a cross)
written in purple ink
Manoel felho da Jorge Machado Dinez
 
It is the Machado Dinez name that interests me since I am looking for a John M. 
Machado Dinez that lived in Alvarado and Hayward until at least 1914 when he 
buried his 10 month old son.
 
At this point, I have not found mention anywhere as to where John was born and 
when I saw the Machado Deniz reference, it caught my eye.
 
Thanks for the help.  Celeste, Hayward, CA

Celeste Perry [email protected]


      

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to